REACHING CHILDREN TOGETHER
Every year, the Middle Tennessee chapter spends ten days at the combined Wilson County/TN State Fair, sharing the Gospel through face painting. You don’t have to be an artist to participate; you can serve as a shift coordinator or greeter. You can even recruit a team from your church! Contact our office for more info.
Each local chapter has a team of business and/or ministry-minded Christians who volunteer their time to load the local ministry. The local committee functions simiilarly to a nonprofit board of directors. Committee members:
- Pray for the chapter, the staff and the overall ministry and help encourage others to pray as well;
- Give accountability, oversight and direction to the overall work of the chapter;
- Actively help share the ministry with others;
- Help gather the needed resources (people, finances and other ministry needs).
Perhaps God can use your expertise in this indispensable and much-needed area.
- Advocate for CEF. Although CEF is the world’s largest children’s ministry, many Christians and churches are unaware of who we are and what we do. You can share the ministry with your church, Bible study group, friends, family, and others. We have brochures and other print materials available through our office.
- Volunteer in the office. We occasionally need help stuffing envelopes, prepping training materials, or making phone calls. As the ministry grows, opportunities to serve will also increase.
- Become our Prayer Coordinator. We need someone to grow our prayer ministry. Maybe you’re that person!