Prayer As Our Foundation
It is not the work we do, the meetings we hold or the decisions we make that bring the greatest advances in the work; it is the time spent before the throne of God in prayer, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that brings power, laborers and resources into the ministry.
- Pray for the children who need to hear the Gospel, that God would prepare their hearts to hear the message and that He would provide the opportunities for them to hear it.
- Pray for the children who hear the Gospel for the first time, that the message would take root in their hearts and bear fruit.
- Pray for the “Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest” (Luke 10:2).
- Pray for God’s wisdom and strength as we seek to accomplish the great commission in cooperation with the local church.
- Pray for the Lord’s provision through daily bread for this ministry.
This is a group prayer line birthed by Kentucky business man, Jimmie Borders. People can call in 24/7 to pray for personal needs, this ministry and anything else they so desire. The added blessing is that Jimmie tithes from his businesses into the ministries who are represented. It is amazing how God uses prayer and a man we’ve never even met, to provide for this ministry.
Download his short but powerful devotional guide to prayer as our gift to you!
CEF Founder, J. Irvin Overholtzer.